Thursday, December 18, 2008
Got out!
I was able to go to work today! It felt so good to drive my car and go to work and hang out with people! I don't hate my job I actually enjoy it alot, but today it was so nice to talk to patients and here about their woes and help them out. I was bummed I had to drive home with snow but it all worked out I made it to Canby and work and home with no problems! Yeah! If I get snowed in tomorrow I will not even mind just because I was able to get out of my house today for more than 12 hours! I totally need it too! I missed hanging out with my little buddy but he needed to hang out with the daycare kids just as much as I needed to get out of the house. He was exhausted this evening and cranky he just played to hard today and it tuckered him out. He went to bed early tonight but for some reason last night he didn't stop talking in his crib until 10:45pm and I was already in bed by 10 pm wanting my sleep! Hopefully, we all get a good nights sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment