Saturday, December 20, 2008

Playing in the snow!

Hunter finally got to play in the snow! Since it is supposed to be more winter stormy today and Sunday we are spending the day and night on Saturday, Hunter and I are. I haven't taken Hunter out in the snow other than to touch it on the porch. Bad mother, I know but I didn't want to slip and fall all over the place and once Hunter likes something it is hard to get him to stop doing it and he would want to do it everyday! When Larry gets back home Hunter can venture out anytime! Hunter says snow now and knows what it is. Today, he got to play in the snow and be pulled by his Uncle Anthony in a sled he made out of cardboard and rope since the store didn't have any sleds. He loved it! He had never worn gloves before so he wasn't sure what to do with those and would take them off before we even got outside. Once he was outside he kept his hands up in the sled the whole time I think it was his center of gravity. He played out in the snow for about 15 minutes and was done. He had a red nose and cheeks but seemed to have liked it. He looks scared in some of the pictures, but I promise he was happy the whole time and saying wheee. Here are pictures from his snow experience this year!

No comments: