Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Hello 2009!
Happy New Year to you all! I am very excited for the 2009! Cause now all the holiday's I have been waiting to enjoy and pass are done and Little Miss is on her way sometime soon! 2008 has been a very busy year and alot has gone on but it was a good year. We had some family pass away, family go through cancer treatment, Larry had two surgeries this year, Hunter turned one, we got pregnant again, Lindsey and Corey had a child, little Nate, my mother retired, and other friends had children born, we had a crazy snow storm for the holiday's, our jeep didn't die this year but came close, all our animals are still healthy and with us, all in all it has been a good year. It really did go by fast though. Maybe cause I was pregnant through 9 months of it! I still can't get it right and have kids in the same year I am pregnant I always have to go through a New Year! So Hello to 2009 will see how this year goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment