Wednesday, December 24, 2008

He's home!

Larry finally made it home from Canada! He got delayed in Vegas but he walked through the door about 4 am today! It was another rough and tiring day. Did I get any sleep last night, not much am I tired yep but VERY happy my boys are with me! We are still in Canby and I am not sure when we are getting back to our house hopefully tomorrow! I finally got out of the house again after being inside since Saturday! My mother watched Hunter at her house and my in-laws took me to my OB doctor appt that I moved a day ahead cause I am not growing or gaining any weight so I was getting concerned! My OB checked and I was right my belly hasn't grown and I haven't gained more than a few ounces. Bummer! She did an ultrasound right there to check my fluid and I got plenty for this little girl so she said it is just the way she is positioned and wasn't too concerned but I have another ultrasound at the hospital next week to see if she has indeed grown. I asked the doctor what would happen if I didn't have enough fluid and she said I would be on bed rest. Not the words I wanted to here since Lar wasn't home yet and didn't know if he would make it! So no bed rest for me! She also said I am dilated 1-1.5 cm! Crazy! We also went to Fred Meyers and I did all my Christmas shopping minus shopping for Hunter. I felt bad I didn't do it with Lar but I had to get presents so the family gets a Fred Meyer Christmas! I finally like the snow now that I have my presents and I know that Little Miss is ok and my man is home. I don't care anymore if it snows or melts!

No comments: