Monday, December 22, 2008
Trying day...
I know that I have been complaining alot this last week so I don't mean to put I just gotta get it out somehow so my blogging is a way. It also shows I am not perfect at all I got flaws. Today was a tough day with my emotions! Lar has been stuck in Canada and should have been home today after being gone 10 days for his job. 10 days might not seem alot but when most of those days I was snowed in somewhere being pregnant with an active 21 month old who might take one nap or two was just enough for me to get through. I did though and I am grateful for all who helped me and checked on me. But today I was getting the worst news from Lar throughout the day. He first told me he wouldn't make it today than another call said he wouldn't make it for Christmas and another he would make it home until after 2009! By this one I finally had to shed some tears cause I didn't think I could do it especially with knowing I could technically give birth anytime now but probably wouldn't but you never know. I just wasn't prepared for that one. So as of tonight he did find a flight home. He has three flights to take tomorrow and if all goes well in PDX with the snow he will be home by midnight on Christmas eve if not he will be stranded in Vegas until PDX warms up. Vegas should be nice this time of year, right? Alright that is it for vegging. I haven't taken any more pictures of Hunter cause when we were coming out of the snow I dropped the camera and one of the sides pops out and I have to tape it together I just haven't fixed it yet. Hopefully soon I will brave taking more pictures with it I am just afraid I broke it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is ok to vent and break into tears. You have carried alot of stress lately.
Things will work out and Larry will be home soon. Try to get some rest.
love,
mom
Post a Comment