I took pictures of him in one of his toy boxes! It is a lovely new thing he does. He pours out his toys in his bins and than sits in them. He is a total boy! He also started saying thank you mama! It is so precious! I give him something and he says it not all the words are right but you can totally tell he what he is saying! I have been trying to work on thank you so it is paying off!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I am done with snow!
I had to get out of the house today and didn't care if the snow was still on the ground! I should have braved it to work cause I could have made it once I got out of my side streets and on the main road. Oh well. I packed up Hunter and Misha and we headed up the hill! It was nice to get out and hang out at the stores with all the grumpy, fast paced shoppers! I forgot how congested stores get when you haven't been in the in days! I must have waited for tons of people to pass by me with their cart and not even a thank you for letting them go by when it was my turn and had been waiting for other people ahead of them! I tell you! OK, I am done. We still have snow and the kids are still sledding down our hill and Misha is driving me crazy with her barking at everyone cause of course the kids have a dog with them and she just wants to play with the dog and kids. I have one more day of being housebound, I hope! I am going to try my best to go to work on Thursday I need a break from my house I am not used to being in it so long! It has been fun with Hunter though he doesn't seemed to mind that we are housebound and not going to any parks, thank goodness! Since I have been home so much I have taken more pictures of him I guess that was my deal I wasn't home enough to take them! Here are pictures from last night. He had a fever all day yesterday but no symptoms other than drooling so it must be teeth from what I can figure out cause he was fine and no fever today. I took these pictures when he was in his crib! I love sleeping baby/kids! It means you accomplished another day and they are just the cutest things when they sleep! You can still see his rosy cheeks and he was sleeping in the middle of his crib on his alligator!


Prego life is going good. Still trying to grow! Since this weekend, I have been waking up every morning with a puffy face and it goes down a little bit but I think I am just going to be puffy face until she comes. My fingers get puffy too, they didn't until the end with Hunter. I can still wear my wedding ring and was able to with Hunter. I would rather have swollen ankles than puffy face and fingers but you just gotta do what you gotta do, right? It also could be from our house being so warm day and night. I am very excited that Lindsey had her baby and I haven't posted any pictures yet cause I took a couple of them but I didn't have the camera set right so I haven't had a chance to see baby Nathan again, hopefully soon! But now that Lindsey had Nathan I just have to get through Christmas and New Years! I am finally starting to check stuff of the list before she comes! About time! Larry is hoping she comes before New Years that would be fine with me. Not that pregnancy has been hard cause it hasn't I just want her to be here, but I am technically not even ready other than she has clothes in her dresser. I haven't even taken the car seat out of the shed and washed it and all my baby accessories like the bobby are in storage still maybe after Christmas I will drag them out. Once I see them it will make me want to be done even more! More snow is coming tomorrow so I am just gonna have to deal with it and spend the time finishing my Christmas cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment