Hunter woke up with a fever last night and he still has it this am. It is so sad to see him with rosey cheeks! We are housebound once again. Bummer! And we can't go see Baby Nathan either! Double bummer! I guess it is still pretty icy here in the OC so I can't drive yet but the snow is really pretty! Here are pictures from yesterday.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Snow!
We got snow yesterday! It was crazy how quickly the snow came and how icy the roads got. We live 3/4 of the way up a mountain in Oregon City so the only way to us is up! Hunter and I were housebound in the snow and I didn't even take him in it for fear I would slip and slide on the porch steps so we just stood on our porch and touched the snow he loved it! Misha isn't a huge fan of snow since it rubs against her belly and her feet are completely covered. She was barking at every kid that was sliding down our hill such a good protector! But she would bark when Hunter would sleep was driving me crazy! Hunter liked the snow and would open the porch door to let Misha out and in and would stick out his hand and say touch to the snow. I could tell when he was doing this when a blast of cold air came in the house. Maybe that is why he is sick today. Larry's family came and picked Hunter and I up to go the hospital to see Baby Nathan Smith last night. It took him a long time to come! Lindsey and Corey are troopers but we are VERY glad Nathan is here! I am also glad that work called and told me I don't have to come in tomorrow because of the snow! Yeah!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment