Sunday, December 21, 2008

Officially done with snow!

I love the snow but I am ready for it to melt and be safe on the roads! I am hanging out with the in-laws this weekend, which has been nice and I feel safe knowing I am not by myself. But I don't know if Larry is going to make it home tomorrow night and make his flight because of the snow! Or if he will make it home in time for Christmas! Arrgh! I am going to be praying for a warm front to come throught ASAP! We have had snow for a week now, which in itself is crazy and so close to Christmas time, too! So I am officially done with snow I liked it when it came, I played in it and so did Hunter but now it is making Larry not come home! Not cool. Alright I am done venting hope everyone else is enjoying the snow and staying safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and me both!

love
mom