It has been a pretty busy week! I have taken a few pictures I just haven't posted them yet. I will post a couple today and more later. Wednesday night we went to Zoo Lights and Hunter loved it I will post pictures later. He loved all the lights and it was a perfect night not to cold and not alot of people there. We had to do an ultrasound on Thursday night because my belly measurements aren't going along with my weeks. My belly is 31/32 and I should be measuring at 35 and I don't look like I am 8/9 months pregnant. It didn't suprise us about the ultrasound cause I was losing weight with Hunter my last month and we did an ultrasound 2-3 weeks before he was born and he was 8 lbs already! We got the results and Little Miss is 1 week ahead of her measurements and my due date could technically change to Jan 11th! Not going to get to excited about the change in date cause Hunter was late and they changed his after our first ultrasound. I just grow my babies compactly inside me I guess and big. Larry figured out how much she was weighing in at and she is about 5.5 lbs so that is great! Especially when I have 4-5 more weeks to go. She technically could come out bigger than Hunter! Crazy!
Baby Smith still hasn't come! Poor Lindsey and Corey the baby is 9 days late so hopefully baby Smith will come this weekend or soon!
I just picked up our Christmas cards from Costco today. I was going to do a family photo but I was waiting for Baby Smith to be born so when Dan came I could see if I could snag him to take a quick picture in front of a tree and get our cards ordered but Lar had to leave to go out of town and we are still on baby watch for Lindsey. I scrambled to look for a cute picture of Hunter but for some reason I can't take pictures very well with our camera so I asked Annie if she had any. She actually took a picture of him in front of her tree that day and sent my the pictures to my work and I ordered the cards that night! So they will be coming to your mail box soon! Here is what the pictures look like! The first one is on our card.


Gotta jet Hunter is sleeping and he woke me up at 4:00-6:30am for who knows why. Must have gotten cold since it is getting colder outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment