Saturday, January 24, 2009

5 ounces!

Grace had her 2 week check yesterday and she has gained 5 oz! She is 6lbs 10oz! I can't believe that she is still not growing at a fast rate like her brother did. She is still wearing the same premie clothes that family got her after she was born. Hunter never wore the same thing twice. I like that she is staying tiny makes me feel like I have a baby longer. Hunter never stayed a baby he was in 3 months clothes by 4 weeks. I will just enjoy my small little mouse. Here are some pics of Hunter being in a place he wasn't supposed to be! I had told him no all day and he was on Lar's watch while I was changing Grace's diaper and he got into the jumper thing! Here are pictures of Grace not sleeping in her carseat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace reminds me of you when you were this young, you were petite too! As for Hunter, we all knew he'd be in that seat as soon as he got the chance! What a cheeser!