Thursday, January 22, 2009
No Canada!
Larry found out this week he doesn't have to go back to Canada for his work! He was supposed to go for most of the month of February that is why we wanted Grace to come around her due date and not later. This is a blessing and a bummer. Blessing cause I don't have to take care of the kids on my own for 22 days especially now when Hunter is going through his terrible two's and is in the screaming phase. Not a fun one let me tell you. Poor Misha doesn't know what to do when he screams. Grace has been good but her little bowels aren't happy and she grunts and complains most of the early am from either her 2:30 am or 5:30 am feeding and it is hard for her to go back to sleep quietly and it wakes up Hunter which makes him mad and screams for an hour so when I heard the news that Larry was staying home I was relieved. Bummer part is that we were going to use the extra money for my maternity leave and use it so I could stay home with Grace the whole 3 months. Not gonna happen now. I used up over a weeks worth of my almost 3 weeks saved up of vacation for my maternity leave with the lovely snow storm so it looks like I will be going back to work sooner than later. Oh well. At least we tried. I don't think Grace will even know her mother didn't stay home with her. So that is the scoop on Canada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Having Larry home trumps you returning to work earlier, I think. Great pictures of the kids! (PS. I started my own blog today, check it out if you want to read about gardens and knitting...)
Post a Comment