Friday, January 30, 2009

Info on Hunter

I haven't blogged much about what Hunter is up to! He is growing like a weed he stands up to my hips. I swear he has grown an inch in the last week. Some days his hair looks reddish and than the next it is blonde. He talks non-stop. Sometimes you can understand him and sometimes he uses his own words but you can tell what he wants. He is a neat freak! He will pick up dirt or a speck of something off the floor and give it to you or put it in the trash. He always wants to "I help" which he helps with everything you do. His new thing is to help Larry "feed fishes" at night. He "feed Isha" which is feed Misha everyday he looks at her bowel and if it is empty he gets her more food. He loves ice cubes in his drinks except the ones with milk those he wants "hot" warmed up in the microwave. He is down to one nap and sleeps up to 3.5 hours at home sometimes less at daycare. He has been getting up in the middle of the night since I came home from the hospital I think he hears Grace or he is checking to see if Larry and I are really home since we have left him. He used to sleep the whole night through not so much anymore. Hopefully that goes back to what it used to be like. Last night he did pretty good. He loves pasta and could eat it everyday and every meal. He can even say pasta. He is going through his terrible two's right now and loves to scream which I hope changes soon! He is ok with Grace doesn't really care much about her. He notices her the most when I am nursing her and he says "Race eat" and has to check. Hopefully I am not subjecting him to anything with that. He gives her loves and knuckles when asked to and if her pacifer is out of her mouth he proceeds to put it back even though she is sleeping. He means well. Hunter amazes me every day and is a smart little cookie! Well, I gotta jet Larry got home but I will blog about Grace next when I have a chance.

No comments: