Saturday, January 31, 2009

Info about Miss G!

While she is sleeping I will give you a little scoop about what she is up to. She grunts just like Hunter did but much more and a lot louder! On Friday, she weighed in at 7lbs 5oz she has gained 1 lb in 3 weeks. I think she is going to be slow grower, which is fine with me. When she wants to eat she wants to eat now and will use her lungs! She loves to kick her chicken legs. She doesn't like blankets on her at all and she doesn't want her arms covered because she has to move them! She likes to lay on her side. When you change her diaper she loves to pee when you don't have a diaper on her and she pees all the time! Hunter never urinated this much on his changing pad! I clean it and change it more than her clothes. We still don't know what color her eyes are. Some days I think definitely blue but than they go all dark again. She still has alot of hair but is starting to thin. She loves baths but hates the part where she is naked and has to be lifted up in the air to get to the bathtub. She kinda super freaks with her arms and starts to scream but once her bum hits the water she is all better. She wakes up almost every 2 hours at night and can sleep 3 hour stretches during the day, go figure. I think that is all I can think of at the moment. She still is in premie clothes but I am starting to put her in 0-3 months clothes cause I want to! She is swimming in some of them but at least she has something new on.

No comments: