Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Little Miss's arrival!
We went to our OB appt today and saw my regular doctor and I am up from 31 to 32 in measurement but she said she was pushing the 32 but I did gain some weight. She said we would have to have weekly ultrasounds to check to make sure there was enough fluid for Little Miss and I had to tell her about Larry going to Canada again soon and that I wasn't too excited about hearing that Little Miss was measuring at a due date of the 26th cause it was to close to him leaving again so I wanted to talk to the doctor about that and get her opinion. My doctor is so awesome! She says that my due date isn't changing and is the 16th and since I am already at 38 weeks that we can have her come now! Yeah! She even said if she had time she would see if we could even go to the hospital tomorrow and get induced! But after looking at her schedule and the hospital we have Little Miss coming by induction next Wednesday the 14th! If the hospital doesn't get full that is but the doctor thinks we are good since she told them that I needed the bed cause Little Miss is small but she isn't concerned about her. She wants her to come out so she can start growing outside instead of all this wondering why she and I am not. I am also at 2-3 cm and she stripped my membranes. Sorry so much detail but ever since she did I have felt my contractions! Not sure I am going to like a week worth of contractions but maybe Little Miss will come before than anything is possible! That is the scoop! Hoping for a quick delivery with her since I wasn't this far in cm with Hunter I wasn't at any and I was induced at 7 am and was at 3 cm by 9 am got my epideral after 15 minutes of pain and 10 cm by 11am and had him at 2:30pm! I am excited about the induction even though it is painful I know what happens I don't know what happens with contractions for hours and then going in so will see what happens. Just letting you all know that we have a date, hopefully, and if we can't get into the hospital on wednesday will try again for the next few days but at least we know she will be here next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment