Sunday, January 4, 2009

Misha turns 3!

Today is Misha's 3rd Birthday! I don't know what that is in dog years but she sure acts older and is more lazier so it must be her teens. She has been very good with Hunter and is a good protector. A little info about Misha. She has many names. We call her Misha J. Rae Robinson. The J is cause Larry wanted to name his kids just J and I wasn't going to do it. The Rae is from the Robinson side. All the kids have Ray/Rae as their middle names and we didn't follow with tradition with our kids just Misha. We also call her MJ for Misha J. So there you go. Here are pictures of her when she was little and now. I took pics today of her but I can't figure out how to download them yet on my new camera! Soon I will figure it out!

Also, we are down to +/- 2 weeks left until Little Miss comes! I have been eating so much junk food for growth that my poor cholesterol is going to be sky high! Larry also let me get a new bedspread set for our bed that I have been wanting to get forever! We haven't had a bed set since we lived downtown and I have wanted a bed skirt for our bed forever to hide the clotter and make our bedroom halfway decent and since Little Miss will be in our room more people will probably come through. So I got another Christmas gift a bed set. I felt bad cause we have been looking at department stores for 2 weeks looking for the perfect one and we ended up going to Target the first place and getting one. Larry isn't into shopping in this department but Hunter and him were troppers! I also have before and after pictures of our room to show it off just have to download.
This is the first picture we took of Misha when we were at the shelter seeing her for the first time. We thought she was going to be a shepherd/husky dog. We were wrong! She is more shelty/corgi. But we love her! Isn't she so small?! Here are more puppy pictures!

Here is her growing and we still haven't figured out yet what type of dog she is since her legs haven't grown much in length

I love this picture cause the duck is so much bigger than she is!

This is Mish now! Such a big girl! She loves to raft and lounge around all day with the cats!

No comments: