I forgot to mention that Miss Grace has been sleeping in her big girl crib the last two nights! I made the plunge to not put her in her co-sleeper by me and see if I could move her across our room in her big girl crib and it worked! She even slept longer in it. We don't have another room to put her in so she gets to sleep with us until we get another house. I am proud of myself cause we moved Hunter into his room from the co-sleeper at 7 weeks and I thought I might as well do it again with Grace. I am proud of myself for moving her even if it is across the room. This weekend I will tackle the co-sleeper and get it out of our room. Last night Grace slept from 9-3:30am! Than didn't wake up until 6:15am! Yeah! But I still can't get Hunter to sleep till 7 am like he was he keeps getting up around 5:45am!
Here is some info about Miss Grace...
I like to call her mouse since she is so small and petite.
She likes to lay on her back and kick up a storm.
When you talk to her she smiles and coos.
She HATES wearing hats but will tolerate coats that have hats attached to them.
She falls asleep easily in the car.
She isn't a fan of vibrating in her jumper only when she is tired.
She looks cute in purple and if she wears blue her eyes are very blue.
Her hair is nice and long still it goes past her neck.
She is getting big cheeks like her brother.
Here is some info about Hunter...
We like to call him Buddy, Buddy Love, My love (I call him this), or HT.
He can talk up a storm. He is up to 4-5 word sentences.
He is getting better at going potty. We are just waiting for papa to come home from Canada to work on this alot harder.
He LOVES to dance.
He colors awesome! He colors on the character and doesn't color outside the page alot.
He wears 8 1/2 wide shoes! We just got him a new pair today for his bday gift.
I just wanted to post info like this so I can go back and remember what the kids did. Also, I love saying "the kids" it amazes me that we have two kids! Who would have known that Larry and I would have kids even more than one. Wouldn't trade them for the world even if Hunter is having a tantrum!
1 comment:
well, that 5:45am wake up call from Hunter will now be 6:45am as of Sunday! So that's good news!
Post a Comment