Wednesday, March 4, 2009
8 weeks!
Sunday Miss G will be 8 weeks old! My baby girl is not a tiny baby anymore! She looks like a newborn now instead of a premie. She is smiling alot and coos she is so cute! She has been a breeze and I feel bad cause most the time she has to hang out while I try to keep her brother happy since he is a busy little man. He turns 2 on Monday! That is just crazy to me! Lar and I decided not to have his bday party until he gets back from Canada so it will be weird not celebrating it on his day but he will not know. He is having family come over for his ELMO party! I hope he has fun this year. The kids have their doctors appt next week so will see what their stats are. The cool thing is I work for their doctor! And she is cool with me leaving work to pick them up at Annie's and than seeing them and taking them back all during work! How cool is that! Poor Annie will get them after their shots so they should be nice and grumpy and all better when I get them I hope! Just this week Hunter has been saying sentences! He says up to 4-5 words and you can tell what he is saying! This am he said. Mama I want baa now. Baa is his bottle. I just had to look at him and think were did my little boy go! Larry is going to come back from Canada to two different/changed kids it will be a shocker I think. They both have changed in the 1.5 weeks that he has been gone. My lovely Grace slept awesome last night! She slept from 8pm to 3:30am! Yeah! Bad thing was Hunter woke up at 5:30am and stayed up. Bummer thing was I didn't go back to sleep with Grace until close to 4:30am! But I should be happy with the sleep I did get. My old job at Davies Clinic is going great! It is a breeze! I love electronic records I have been used to paper charts this whole time! Love, Love, Love doing everything on the computer! I think that about sums up what has been going on in my world. Just working and watching my kids change before my eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment