Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 months old!

Miss Grace, my little precious baby girl, is 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe how time has flown! She has grown alot especially her head! Just this week she sprouted in her cranium! I think she didn't want to have a small head next to her big headed brother! She is so like him in certain areas it is scary! But she is still alot calmer! Yeah hopefully she turns out like me! She loves to smile and talks up a storm. She has a loud squeal that is cute. She is constantly moving and has to look at everything and turns her head instead of looking at you cause she might be missing something if she looks at you if you are holding her. Today I went and got the kids their Easter outfits. I was trying to match but for some reason the outfits I wanted weren't in their sizes it was driving me crazy so I just gave up and they will be close at matching. I also tried to attempt my first professional pics of them. I never did go take Hunter to get professional pics done they are just so expensive so I am going to try to take them myself and see how that goes. One of the girls at my work her sister in law bought some fabric that is suppposed to take away the glare of the flash at JoAnne's and then sends the proofs to Costco and gets a steal out of developing and makes her own pictures! So I bought the fabric and gave it a try. I still need to figure out how to work my camera and where to sit the kids but here are some of the pictures I took today. Can't wait to get them in their outfits and show you all!

3 comments:

Mom said...

love the photos!!! You have done a great job and this is your first attempt--WOW! Looking forward to the Easter outfit professional photos by you!

Love,
Mom

Jessi said...

I never realized what huge eyes Hunter has, they're stunning, if you can say that about a little boy, and Grace is such a little pea, I just want to squeeze her chubby tummy!f

The Elliotts said...

Sooo cute Al! Great idea on the photos! I took Bella in to JC Penney for her 1st 4 months and then I decided to do them all at home to save $ and time. It works out so much better. Then Costco is so cheap and you can get wallets and hand them out to friends and fam. So fun! You could do some outside too, just sitting in the grass, or by trees, on your back deck/patio, etc. Lots of ideas! I used to use different colors of sheets/blankets to change it up. Hunter looks so big and mature. I agree with Jess...what eyes! Grace is beautiful!