Hunter loves everything he has gotten and I have been VERY bad at taking pics lately! So I will explain what he has done so far with his presents. He sleeps with his little Elmo that Lindsey and Corey got him. He is just amazed he has two Elmo's! He even says in a high pitch voice when he wakes up "two Elmo's!". He loves the oval on one of his puzzles and says it over and over again...oval, oval, oval. My mother and Wayne got him a Big Bird and one night this week he randomly took Big Bird from his room and placed him on the coffee table cause that is were it hung out the day they brought it to him. Than all of a sudden he said that Big Bird had snot! I am bad I taught him that when he was having a runny nose I would ask him if he needed to clean his snot. So back to the story he ran to the kitchen and got some wipes we keep in a drawer and ran back and cleaned Big Birds beak. Than he said Big Bird had a poopy and needed a pull up! He than ran to the bathroom and climbed up on the toilet to get a pull up and ran back to the living room and tried to put a pull up on Big Bird! Where does he get this?! He loves the cars that my Grandma Ardis gave him he has alot now! He got money from Granparents and we bought him a V-Smile with that money and he is slowly learning how that works. We just have to actually sit down with just him to play with it so we try to when Grace is alseep or someone else has her. Thank you to all the family who got awesome stuff for our little dude! He loves it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment