Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It is 12:45pm and...

everyone is sleeping! Yeah! The kids have colds and my ears are hurting again! I took pictures of everyone Misha and the cats where they were sleeping right now. Guess what I am going to do!? Yep, join them even when it is nice and sunny outside!
Not sure why but I couldn't download all the pics so here are the kids. I have a tinkle cough so I had to get up from my nap. Going to take Sudafed and try to sleep again. After nap I tried again to download pics and it is so slow but here is Misha.



After this nap I woke up with a fever go figure. Grace is hacking more and Hunter didn't sleep his usual long nap oh well maybe he will go down early tonight. We can only hope. Hunter and I just made sugar cookies with sprinkles (put on by Hunter) for Lar's bday, which is thursday! We always celebrate a birthday week Lar just hasn't said when his started yet! Also, out of the blue Hunter knows how to sing happy birthday he says happy birday to you and that is it but he knows he has to sing it more than once. Crazy! He must have learned it at daycare. Also, the cats are still asleep, lazy animals!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hope your sleep lasted long enough for you to feel a little bit more rested...sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, we'll be praying for a speedy recovery for your entire household!