


Last weekend Lar and I worked on the backyard project. I called up my mother and her husband to come steal the kids for a couple of hours so we could figure out what we are going to do with the planter beds that Lar made a couple of weekends ago. I had Lar take a before picture to show you why we were doing this project in the first place. Our backyard is tiny and the people before us had a garden area that was going down the slope and the grass was full of weeds. We got alot done thanks to the kids not being home to have to worry about. We are going to do it again this weekend and see how much we get done. Here are the pics of the not so nice backyard. This picture shows the flower bed on the right that was there before.
This is a picture from the other direction looking up to the flower bed. Small backyard, huh?!
This is a picture from the other direction looking up to the flower bed. Small backyard, huh?!
I will post pictures of the finished project when it becomes a finished project! Hopefully, this weekend we can get a couple more hours into it. I have sunflowers that are potted that need to be put in the ground very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment