Sunday, August 9, 2009

Firetruck!

Our neighbor, who is crazy, calls 911 all the time but most of the time the firetruck doesn't park in front of our house when we are home but this time it did. Well Hunter was fascinated to say the least. They were very nice and gave him a fire hat and let him sit in the front seat. You can barely see him in the first picture.


It was amazing that he didn't throw a fuss when we had him come out of the firetruck. We told him they needed to go to work. Hunter didn't like the hat that much but Little Miss did!I love this picture of the kids even though you can't see their faces very well I love that they both have their knees up the same way.
Back to the firetruck...two weeks later on a Sunday night right before 9pm it came again with all it's lights on and we hadn't put Hunter to bed yet and he was all excited again. He sat on the porch watching the lights. A nice fireman came to the porch and offered him another hat but I had to tell him he already had one and he asked where he got it and I had to tell him he got one two weeks before from you guys. Well since then the neighbor has called 911 three times since the picture was taken! Lar and I figured out that he has probably called 911 about 30 times since we lived hear he just has issues that we can tell.

No comments: