Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grace's last scrapbook!

A couple weeks ago I finished Grace's last scrapbook! Yeah! It is the month of July and from now on I am going to do digital scrapbooks and order them on the internet. It is too hard to keep up with two kids and scapbooking about them and work and have a life at the same time. I just have to do a whole year of Hunter from 2008 in just one scrapbook and I will be done. I worked on it today and I am up to March so I am almost there! This book doesn't have alot of pics but it has enough to see how he grew every month. Once I am done with that book that I am officially done scrapbook from scratch. I gave all my stuff away papers and stickers included that I am not going to use and all the space I had for these items is not cluttering up my closets anymore. It is a good feeling to be almost done and I am excited to do it on the internet! Any suggestions of what site to use? Snapfish, Costco, Shutterfly, or Picasa or any other?

So what have I been doing since I haven't blogged in forever? Finishing scrapbooks and reading the Twighlight series! I got hooked after the first chapter and I have read New Moon and now on to Eclipse that my mother just got me yesterday!

No comments: