Monday, August 24, 2009
Growling Thumperfoot
This is Grace's new name. She loves to growl now and screams really loud just in case you didn't know she was there. And of course her left foot is still thumping away. She is a hoot. I have called her mouse since she has been born just cause she has been the smallest baby born in the family. I call her Grace Belle too or Gracie Lou Who I guess I have many names for her. Hunter calls her Baby Grace. Lar calls her thumperfoot. Poor little Miss has too many names she gets called but she always knows when you are talking to her! Today the boys were going riding in our new (but used) bicycle trailer/stroller that we got for free! And Grace was talking really loud cause they were not looking at her and she wanted to be part of the fun! On Friday, Lar picked up the kids from the parents houses after work cause I had a massage that my work gave to all of us for a project we did it was a nice little surprise any who when I went to find my fam at Wait Park guess what my little baby girl was doing! Swinging! Lar had her in one of the swings that aren't closed in the back and has holes for your butt to sit in but that is where her feet were and she was facing outwards and every time she would go back her head would face the ground! You think she was scared!? No! Here little legs were kicking in the air every time her head went to the ground! My heart almost stopped and it didn't matter that my whole body was jelly from my hour massage! I should probably also say she was squealing! My little not afraid of anything baby girl who is going to grow up like her father and love everything exciting and scary!! And not follow her mother who doesn't do rollercoasters or anything crazy or scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment