Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alot of Firsts!

I am very behind in blogging and very behind in posting pictures. Life has been crazy! I had to work M-F last week and Grace was sick with both eyes having pink eye than an ear infection than a tooth came than she got a rash from her antibiotic than she got an ear infection in the other ear all in one week time! Big time kuddos to my mother who watch Miss Grace for my so I could work all those days and dealt with her and her fever and her teething! Thanks a bunch I owe you! So I am very behind in all of Grace's first so here goes!

***She got her first tooth on Wednesday! Yeah girl! She is alot later in getting then Hunter was. I think he was 6 months old when he got his.

***She is eating alot more people food. She had her first Nilla this weekend. She loves those!

***She went on her first trip away from home today! We took her to the beach! She liked it but it was alittle cold. We went for our anniversary which is tomorrow so we thought we would spend it with the kids. I think that is it for firsts that I can think of. She is quite the ham.

Info on Mr. Hunter...

He is growing like a weed! He is learning how to share and it is a hard thing for him especially with Grace and at Daycare but we are learning and taking baby steps toward it. He is so independent and wants things his way not what the other kids want to do.

Hunter went to his first kids birthday party yesterday! Miss Tevia, Emily's daughter turned 2 on friday. Hunter and I went to the party and Grace and Larry stayed home cause I didn't want her to expose anyone even though she was 100% better. He had a good time and kept to himself and me. He wanted to make sure that we had the same thing. He made sure I had a cup of water like he did, that he had the same chair that I did, that I had the same food on my plate that he did. I think that was his way of making himself comfortable. It was cute to be pampered by him but he did play with the other 2 year olds for a little bit they were alot smaller than him so I think he thought they were babies and didn't want to do to much with them.

He loved the beach today! He could have just walked and threw rocks in the water all day. He was scared of the ocean though and when it got near him he ran the other way terrified that the ocean would get him. Poor thing. I think it was because I am not an ocean person and I had my tennis shoes on and was trying not to get wet and Larry had Grace on him but he was getting wet. Maybe next time it will be warmer and I will venture in the cold water. I will try to post pics in a collage later this week from the beach.

Also, Hunter is much better with showers and we even got him to take a bath the other day with Grace but he hasn't been in since but he lets her take baths now so we are getting somewhere.

Here are some beach pictures.

Grace and Papa

Grace eating a Nilla after cruising the beach.


Hunter playing in the little water creek getting drenched! His pants wouldn't stay on and his crocks had to come off.

This is him venturing to the ocean. Seems very brave but you can't see his face. When he was playing in the creek an ocean wave came in and freaked him out and he was all done with the ocean didn't want to go near it again so he just played further away from the ocean and talked about it.It was a nice trip I will try to put more pics on Picasa in a slideshow. We had a great time but we went early and just spend the morning there so Grace would sleep in the car for her morning nap and wake up when we got there. It was cold and by the time it was noon it was getting more sun but we had to jet to make sure the kids feel asleep in the car.

Tomorrow will be Lar's and I 's 7th wedding anniversary! Crazy how time flies! Who would have know we would have 2 kids at this time in our life! I wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy 7th Anniversary!! Love the pics! As always, anytime you need my help with the kids, don't hestitate to ask--I love to share time with them, even when they are ill :-)

Love
Mom & Wayne