Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Need more time in my days!

I meant to blog today and I didn't until 10pm! My kids are keeping me hopping. Just when I got Grace to go down without being sweetly cuddled I would just put her down when she was tired and she would fuse and talk for about 10 minutes and than crash has all changed now! She is Miss Independent I can roll when I want to on my belly now! Anytime you lay her down she is fast and on her belly in 1 second and her big ole head comes up and she is looking around for you! I tell you! zI don't remember Hunter doing this at all. He would always go to bed so nicely. I have said Grace Kathryn so much in the last couple of days it is going out of style! I love her dearly but when I know she is exhausted and I am to I don't want to fight with a roller! It takes me about 15 minutes of tossing and turning her when she finally stays on her back and talks and falls asleep. Stubborn girl! I have said since day 10 that she is going to be more stubborn than her brother and she is starting to show it alot these days! We moved her from her tiny crib that Uncle Dan gave her to her brother's GIANT crib! I don't remember it being so giant when it was in his room but it being in ours it looks huge! I have pictures of it but Larry and I got new computers and I still haven't figured out how to download pictures to my blog yet. Baby steps but I will ask him about it either tomorrow or this weekend. Grace also loves to be on the floor and can move backwards on her belly. She hasn't figured out how to go fowards but can go backwards and sideways. She loves to belly laugh at Hunter and Misha it is pretty cute. I think she is on her second tooth and we will probably see it very soon. Both kids got their flu shots yesterday. This was Hunter's first one I didn't even think to get him one the last two years. We have had the flu shots for 2 weeks now and I was on the fence about doing it or not. One of my good friends doesn't give hers and I usually trust her judgement 95% about her kids and so I was on the verge of not doing it. When I found out that our clinic that I work at would probably not get the swine flu shot I decided to just do it and not have to deal with my kids being sick a whole week compared to just a few days of having a common bug. They both did great! Hunter barely made a sound and didn't move at all. He was more about why the toys were not where he is used to them at. The clinic decided to take the toys out of the front room to keep people safe from germs. Grace made a sad cry and than was all better. My kids are troopers I just feel bad they have to come in for one more shot in a month.

Hunter is talking non-stop. For some reason I think he is getting harder to understand and I think it is because he is saying more words and they are not coming out right so we gotta work on that. Last week he said his first swear word he said God @#$% it. Mind you I don't swear at all cause of growing up in private school and it just stuck with me but family around him does so we are all now aware that we have to watch our words especially when he is listening and learning from us. He loves watching Little Einstein and is learning his music from this show and learning music language something I know nothing about but am learning through the show.

So that is it. I am sorry I can't figure out downloading pictures yet but once I learn how to do it I will send you some of Grace in Hunter's crib, us all going to a park and some other cute ones.

Also, Larry found out today he goes back to Canada next week for 3 weeks so I am single mom once again. Bummer. But I think it will be a little bit easier this time. One, Grace will not be four weeks old this time and Hunter has been sleeping through the night, expect for last night! Two, I am not starting up a new job this time and I don't have to drive to Canby to drop off the kids at daycare and drive to Portland and drive back to Canby after work after 6:30pm to pick up the kids. This time the kids come with me to Canby and we all stay there and I pick them up after work at around 5pm! Doesn't that sound just a little bit easier? I just gotta figure out how to take showers in the am and not wake up both kids and how to get Hunter to take a shower, since he is still afraid of the bath and shower, while Grace is awake. It will all work out I know but since I have only a few days to fret about this before he leaves of course I have to think of the things we are struggling with right now with the kids. I think another boot camp is in order this weekend for Miss Grace so I can sleep the whole night through when Lar is gone. Doesn't that sound good? Night all!

No comments: