Monday, September 28, 2009

My growing kids

My Miss Grace is changing everday! I think today her head is even bigger than it was yesterday! And her hair is blonder now. Her new thing is she loves to be on the floor and on her back for just a sec and she is flipped on her belly in a heartbeat! She can not go forward but can go backwards and side to side. She gets herself stuck in the wierdest places and she jammed herself under our futon yesterday. When she sits and plays with toys she can turn herself in a circle with her feet and goes back in forth turning and turning. She is a hoot! She loves Hunter and whatever he has she just has to have! Her fav is rocket! Which is his favorite toy. She likes to chew on the cloth top which is the antenna. This makes him so mad he says "Mama Grace got rocket all wet!" Yesterday, we gave her Cherrios! She loves them she just gets one at a time cause I don't trust her yet with more. It is so crazy to see both kids eating the same thing at during dinner. My baby girl is getting bigger before my eyes! She gets very distressed if any of us go outside with out her. She will not take her eyes of me if I have my hat on cause that means we are going somewhere and she doesn't want to be left. She loves showers and likes to hold out her hand to touch the stream of water. She says Mama Mama when she is tired and is very hungry. I don't think she knows it is me she is asking for but I am her food source so maybe she gets it. She started lifting herself out of the crib the other day so we are going to have to put it down a notch! I think she is working on her second tooth cause she has been extra cranky not sure if my super calm girl is going to stay with us or if she is turning into a not so calm one. Oh well will see. She is still pretty happy as a clam hanging with her family if she knows you aren't going to leave her.

My ever growing never slowing down Mr. Hunter. I could talk non-stop about him! He amazes me how smart he is and how much he is talking up a storm. It is weird when he says up to 6 word sentences. His new thing is "what is that mama?" to everything he doesn't know yet. He remembers everything and takes everything to heart! The other day we had spagetthi with the family and there was way to much noodles and Larry told him he needed to eat it all. He got this very sad look on his face and kept eating. By this time I am telling Larry not to kid with him and a few minutes later I don't know what he said but he was trying to eat more cause he needed to eat it all! I told him that he didn't but you never know what he is thinking and he trusts us 100% so we are learning. One thing we are trying to to better with him is that when he is doing something and we are trying to talk to him he tunes us out and will not look at us but we know he hears us so we are working on him talking and listening to us and looking at us while we do this. He does look at us but it is when he wants something or is talking to us not the other way around. Stubborness I tell you. He hates showers again cause he accidently turned on the hot and it got Larry and he scared Hunter and now we are back to getting him to take them. So far we have him going in by himself and cleaning up with us on the outside but we have to bribe him with popcorn or something he wants. He hasn't taken a bath since that one time with Grace and so we don't even fight him or ask him anymore. Having him take his own showers will help me out if Larry goes to Canada cause than I don't have to take them with him and that will just make Grace mad cause she will want in. And that will be to much slippery kids and cold children in towels not to mention me! Hunter is crazy with the computer he knows how to use the mouse and to click on stuff on the computer. We haven't figured out what computer type thing to get him for christmas yet but I am thinking he will get a Leap Frog one and that is for 4-6 but he figures out stuff! He plays on our iphones their is a match game and a doddle game that he knows how to play by touching certain keys. It is crazy! I just bought him some pajamas at Costco in 4T. He is such a skinny tall thing. He loves to give loves when he wants to and says Mama I love you! Love that! I will try to post pics later I took more of Grace this weekend not sure why but she was with me more cause the boys went to the zoo to see the lions!

1 comment:

Mom said...

They are both growing so fast! Read my blog on "a walk to the park with Hunter". We had a great time. Miss Grace does well scooting around and such--our cats love her even Colby. It is amazing because when Hunter was at this stage they all were hiding!

love,
mom