Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Alot going on!
Wow, it has been forever since I posted anything on my blog! One reason is I am confused with our new computer system since we got a new hard drive I am still trying/learning to work with the picture part of it and it exhausts me to remember how to make it work that I have slowed down in my picture taking department. The other reason I haven't taken many pics is cause Grace has been crawling all over the house! She is a super crawler and goes where she wants to go and follows you wherever you go if that is her mission. Hunter has been a computer nerd lately too. He loves this new computer learning game my mom got him since he has almost mastered Starfall, another computer game. We have to put him on a timer so he doesn't play to long on the computer. Hence, I can't get on the main computer cause he is on it. Also, Larry had been in Canada for his job for 2 weeks and is back and is going back to Canada again for I don't know how long. And this Saturday our house goes on the market! Anyone want to buy house? Let me know mine is really nice at least I think it is! So this week we are on a total decluttering mission to make the house nicer to sell. So most of my time is going to be spend chillin with the kids and cleaning out closets at the same time! I am pretty sure my little helpers will be right there by me "trying" to help when I open our closets and pantry doors. I hope I don't drop anything on their big ole heads. I also am getting over a sinus infection. I had a snotty nose for a week before Lar left and than it wasn't going away so after 2 weeks of snot and not sleeping well cause of my two eager beaver non-sleepers I wasn't getting any better and it turned into a sinus infection. Lovely. I am medicated now and hope to be fully ready by the time Lar leaves again. My lovely little ones have kept me hopping around the house it seems that it is a little harder to have two kids under your feet when you are trying to do housework instead of just one eager beaver. My Grace is all over and thinks if it looks cool to her she just has to get in it. She has already ate dog food, pushes herself up on her knees to look into the bathtub (she LOVES the bath and starts getting all excited when she here's the water running, can wake up from almost being asleep and being fully ready to start the rest of the day just by hearing Hunter laugh or talk. She loves that boy! She will giggle and get all excited if Hunter walks in the room. She will get into all of his toys and buries herself in all of Hunter's bins to play with his toys. Hunter is talking up a storm! He even tells me what to do and I love it when he says out of the blue "momma I love you!" precious let me tell you! Well I better jet I am typing this at work during my lunch break. Not sure when my next post will be cause the rest of the week is a busy one but I hope to put some pics up soon! I got alot of them! Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment