Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Little guy needs are prayers!
So I have been "stalking" this one ladies blog for about a year and I say stalking cause I don't know her or where she lives I got her blog from reading someone elses blog and than another blog. Anywho! I love to read this ladies blog and she gets over +1000 readers a day and blogs about the coolest things that she does with her family and inspires me to cook, clean, and shop for my family. I get cool ideas from just reading her blog cause she is a mother of 4! Anywho again, her littlest guy, Stellan who turns 1 today or tomorrow not sure which, was born with SVT, which is a heart condition not sure all the info on it but basically his pulse gets in the 200's not good at all should be in the 60's! He is in a bad place right now with his heart and is fighting for his little life. So I am spreading the word that this little guy needs are thoughts and prayers! Here is the link to the mother's blog www.mycharmingkids.net which is also in my favorites with my other blogs I read if this link doesn't work it is located on the right hand side of my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're a MacMamma fan too?? We're praying for Stellan, I need to hope over there next to see the latest news on him!
Post a Comment