Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grace standing in her crib!

Here is a video I took of Grace a couple of weeks ago when she went from an easy baby to but down to sleep to a very curious stander and not a sleeper. This wasn't the night she started this put I caught her on camera the next night. Not sure if you can tell but she thinks she is the bomb in the video cause she is a big stander. Enjoy the video and sorry I am talking in it but I was getting her to smile for you all! So please enjoy what I have to go through each night minus the sleep sack she currently uses which she can still stand up in mind you! I also got her to growl on camera too! She is such a hoot!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

She's so cute...has she figured out how to sit down yet?

Mom said...

she's gonna figure out soon how to escape from there! such a cutie! yes, I'm a "slightly" biased Nana :-)

louise said...

arrrrr shes so cute! me little boy is the same age and hes just figured out how to do the same thing, only problem is we have to cover the cot with curtains because when he standing there hes bitting through the wood! hes such an animal!