Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tenting!

I love this picture of the two kiddos! I brought out Hunter's tent to have them play in since it was pouring cats and dogs outside and Grace loved it! I haven't brought out our IKEA tent (Hunter calls it the polar bear tent not sure if I told him that?) for about a month or so just to get Hunter more excited to play with it little did I know that both my monkey kids would have fun giggling in it and reading books. Aren't they just hams?! I think they look alot alike in this pic.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

what a great shot, they look like they're in their own little world! We do that too with toys once I see that the kids are loosing interest in things, although I tend to forget to bring them back for a few months!

Mom said...

love this pic..can you send my way? they sure have fun together!