Sunday, November 1, 2009
On the Market!
Saturday we put our house one the market! It seems strange knowing that people might actually buy our house. I know I am way ahead of myself but still I have never sold something this big! This was our first house and we have done so much to it and it looks TONS better than it did when we bought it! If I have time this week I will try to show you all the before and after pics our family totally know what has gone into this house because they helped numerous days putting it together for us before Hunter was born. We painted every wall and put in new carpet and new hardwood floors and new hardware and lighting. I hope we can sell it and make someone happy to live in it like we have. We just gotta move cause Grace needs her own room and Misha needs a backyard to hang out in. We are selling our house on our own just for financial reasons it is spendy to have a realtor so we are going to try to do it on our own for 6 months and than go from there. We have no clue what we are doing but the doctor I work for her and her husband came over and helped us with what websites to use and what to do with our house and took pictures for us of it to help us out. I seriously think that God wants us to move forward with selling it because things just have been falling into place. We got sod for our backyard that was an unfinished project! Thanks Corey and Lindsey for that! It was Corey's bday present and he had to much and would you believe that it was just enough for us and a little left over! I have had so much help and advise from the people I work with about selling this house. I have a potential house offer in Canby on a house that is way to expensive for us but just maybe it will work! Not giving up on that but at least I have something to maybe try if we do sell this house. So here I am in a nice decluttered house just waiting to see if someone will buy it! We should have an RLMS number soon in about a week and than will see if we get calls until than I will just be a crazy cleaner and make sure my kids, cats, and dog are out when someone comes to look. The hard part of this is Lar is in Canada for work, Hunter hates the vaccum cleaner, Grace is all over the place so I have to clean around them and mop when they go to bed and vaccum when I put them in the car in the am, and coordinate where the animals go if someone calls. But you know it will be worth it ALL when this house is officially sold and hopefully it will be this year and before Grace turns 1! I will keep you all posted about it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment