
My Grace-belle turns 11 months tomorrow! Where did the time go? Can I say I love this girl to pieces! She makes me laugh, smile, cry and scream but she is the best little girl ever even though she has a temper, no patience, doesn't like things taken from her when I tell her no but those are just minor things, right?! She is a hoot and has her own personality and is the opposite of Hunter. She can play by herself or be right there by you wanting to join in with you. She loves the dishwasher, which is a no. She loves baths and you ask her "want to take a bath and will look right at you and get all excited and if you head towards the bathroom she books it with her crawling. She will come out of nowhere if she hears the bath water running and she is talking her talk the whole way there like she is trying to say "I am coming!" She loves to eat food. If she is cranky and tempermental put food in front of her and she will be a happy camper. She can also climb on the table from her highchair if your not watching her and yes this did happen and I am always watching her now! She loves to give loves to Misha and this is where she puts her head on Misha when Misha is on the couch she does it all the time. She loves her Misha dog. Her new thing is pointing her finger out and saying her talk. She is almost always happy and is a very easy going girl. I can't believe she is one month closer to being one! She is also getting more daring with her walking but isn't there yet. But can stand on her own for a few seconds.
1 comment:
She is so much like you were when you were that age!! I was the same way with you as you are with Grace. You would smile that smile and talk and sing and the worst day would melt away!
Post a Comment