Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stockings!

I ordered our first stockings with all of our names on them and they came today. Here is a picture of them. I had to hang them on the wall cause I don't have a fireplace or mantle to hang them on so I made do. I really like them alot! I ordered them from Pottery Barn kids. I wanted to get them when Hunter was born but didn't but I am so glad I did now with both the kids. I can't wait to fill them up with crazy inexpensive stuff! Today at my work I order bandaids for the kids and adults and I asked if I could order Hunter some Little Einstein bandaids for his stocking so they said I could! He is going to love them and they are going in his stocking! Does anyone else love stockings as much as I do?

2 comments:

Mom said...

love them too! they look awesome up there! they are going to give all of you years of joy!

Amanda said...

Adorable! I'm glad they turned out just like you wanted!