Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Hunter Bear...

I feel like I don't blog about my Hunter Bear so this blog is all about him! He is my little buddy and my stubborn boy. I love him to death but he can still get my goat when he doesn't listen. He is almost a 3 year old and he already says he is in charge. But I try to tell him I am and we are slowly learning together how to get through this trying time. He is so smart it is crazy what he knows and how fast he learns things. He knows his ABC's and can almost count to 20. He can remember almost anything if you tell him something twice. He thinks that his papa fixes everything that is broken. He has this obsession with doing laundry and not sure why at this time but I hope it is a phase it sounds like a great thing to have a son who wants to help with laundry but when your done with the laundry and he wants to do more and throws a fit it just isn't pretty. He is slowly learning how to share with his sister this one is tough for him but sometimes you can catch him giving things to Grace which is really sweet. He loves movies with cats and dogs in them. He makes me laugh and cry but he has a very sweet heart and gives great loves when he wants to. I can't believe my firstborn is almost 3 I am still in awe that he can talk my ear off and that he is such a big boy now! He is so tall and skinny it is crazy. He has turned into a picky eater and does not like veggies much but will eat any color pepper! When we go to Costco we have to go in both "cold rooms" to get milk, strawberries, and peppers. He knows his stores he knows where Target, Costco, Fred Meyers, and the mall is at. If we don't go to them he says they are broken I am trying to get him to realize that they aren't that we are just not going to them at that time. I could go on and on but that is just a little peek at my Hunter Bear. I love the dude to death let me tell you! I could go on and on but I am tired and going to sleep.

No comments: