Sunday, January 24, 2010

TLC

Once again another week has passed another weekend is done. I can't say much about it on my blog. Was it fun, no. Is what I am going through part of my life, yes. Do I know what the future holds? No. What I do know is TLC. Tender Loving Care. That is my next step/issue with my kids. Why? Cause I am not good at it and I need to show it, do it, live it and most important feel and breathe it. My therapist says to breathe the things around you and to feel the things around you to learn how to enjoy the feel of things. So my kids are going to get TLC that is my new mission for this month. Weird? Maybe. Necessary? Yes. Watch out Grace and Hunter cause I hope I can show you how much you are loved and that you need TLC to learn to give TLC everyday until you are old and gray. For those of you who read my blog please pray for me as I learn this very important step and maybe even do some TLC in your life.

I have been bad and haven't taken any pictures since Grace's birthday party. I am going to try to bring out the camera and flash away my January folder on my computer is looking a little sad in the picture department.

Mission of the month TLC!

3 comments:

Mom said...

giving back TLC to you! love, mom

Jessi said...

It seems like such a simple desire, but so hard in the busyness of life. I pray that the Lord brings shows you how much you are loved! Hunter and Grace are so blessed to have a mama who has their best interest at heart...who desired for them to know that they are loved so they inturn can give love back. You're amazing, Allison. I admire you and the steps that you're taking to improve the situation that you're in. We continue to pray for you guys. Halle, just last night, wanted to see a picture of Grace and Hunter when we were finished with bedtime prayers, so I printed up one to be beside her bed. Which got me thinking of making a prayer book for our kids with pictures so they can put a face next to all the people we pray for daily! You're loved...so loved!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom! Thanks Jessi for the kind words and thanks for the prayers and it is very sweet your daughter looks at my kids pictures. She is to sweet. A prayer book is a cool idea!