Sunday, January 31, 2010

No more Sassy (attempt No.2)!

Attempt No. 2 has worked! Hunter has been without his sassy (pacifer) for over a week or it might even be two? Can't remember. He was chewing holes in his 3 sassy. He had 1 and I put it in the trash it was behind help from all the holes he chewed in it and told him the other one he put in Annie's trash the Monday morning when he got at daycare cause I can't remember the reason and he has been without his sassy since! We just remind him every once in awhile that he put it in the trash but he is pretty much forgotten it. What happened to the third? Still in my car in a secret location just in case but I am very proud of my Hunter Bear! Such a big boy!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hooray for Hunter!! This is a big step for him.