Thursday, February 11, 2010

Change

I am not good with change but have to change my life cause hurdle #2 didn't work out the way I wanted it to. So I don't get my way and that is the real bummer of it all but I can't change what is happening cause this is not what I want but in order to make people happy this is what I have to do. It sucks but like I said I tried and it was too late. My bad? Yes, but I was willing to make it all work and it wasn't meant to be. So new blog and new life and it is all about my kids and me. So here is to change...

1 comment:

Mom said...

yeah sometimes life sucks but there are alot of rays of sunshine behind those clouds...hang in there. You will make it! love, mom