Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pics of the kids!

In a happier note here are pics of the kiddo's!

Grace loves books! She loves to sit in your lap and point at the pictures. This book right now is one of her favs! She carries it around the house and back in forth in her room. It is an old book of Hunter's that his uncle gave him. Doesn't she look so grown up sitting at the table with her book?!
My little artist! Hunter loves to paint! He paints every night! He loves to make circles all over his paper or make lines. Last night him and I painted a paper together and I showed him how to paint everything so I think he is understanding it more now. But we just ran out of Little Einstein papers so I gotta get him more! He is way to cute! He could paint forever and puts a color on his brush paints on the picture than puts the brush in the water and gets another color and does that over and over again. He actually is pretty clean with it all too!
My kiddos watching Seasame Street! Grace loves to hear the ABC's! Hunter looks so grown up in this picture and they are both in their pj's! I love pj's!

Can't remember when I took this picture but it was a rare moment with just both of them. It must had been before Grace went to sleep at night cause she has one of her blankies with her and their in the pj's.

3 comments:

Mom said...

sigh...such precious grandkids!! give 'em a big hug for Nana.

Jessi said...

What adorable babies you have! What is that cool firehall toy in the background of the first picture??? Sebastian would love that! Looks like you're doing exactly what you said, taking time to love and enjoy your kiddos! Have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

hmm yes they are just adorable little ones and we are so thankful that we have them in our lives ... love g-ma