Sunday, February 21, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I finally watched this movie the other night. I love the book series and I love the author cause she is English and I love her style of writing. Back to the movie...at first I thought it was kinda slow at the beginning but than I starting really liking it. I thought it was a cute chick flick and I think I read the books about 8 years ago so I remembered alot of the stuff in the book. If you need a chick flick fix go rent this movie. Super cute. Made me want to go out and shop. ;-) But I am about not using credit cards right now I am about paying them off and getting out of debt. But if I could shop like this girl did it would be fun. ;-)

1 comment:

karen kenagy said...

Allison, I think of you when I go shopping for little things, I remember when we were shopping with the Shempert boys and you were looking in that little shop at Town Center at ear rings and things and at purses and Joel was getting stressed out because you just didn't get one and leave and I tried to explain to him the whole idea was to shop ....praying for you