Saturday, February 20, 2010

I can do this right?!

I can do this right?! I keep asking myself that and I don't have the right answer! It is a hard day for me didn't think it would be but it is. I am human. I have feelings I just gotta deal and power through. It doesn't matter what I think or what I want so I gotta just do. Just know that I know I can do this I just don't want to nor do I think it is right, and again I don't want to do this. But it isn't in my hands and it isn't about me and what I want. But in a way it is but there is more than just me in this and that is what makes me mad because I have to fight for two little angels that don't deserve this or need this happening to them. But I can do this right for them, I hope and pray that I do cause it isn't about what I want but what is best for me and the kids since I need to take care of myself and I can do this. Please pray, pray, pray that I do this right!

3 comments:

Mom said...

praying for you every minute. the storm will pass and soon you will be in the sun, love, mom

Jessi said...

We're praying too! You are so much stronger than you think, so much wiser too. Just keep those kids best interest at heart and the rest will fall into place. You're right, some of it is out of your control, but with the rest that you DO have control over, make the best of it. There is good in this if you really look closely, and it might take some serious time to see it...but it's there. You love you kids more than life and that is obvious...and there are so many people that love You and are praying for you...and I'm glad to be one of them!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Jessi said .. love g-ma