Friday, February 19, 2010
The Wedding Date
I watched a movie last night. It was called The Wedding Date and it came out in 1995. Very sad that I am finally seeing it. I was excited to see it after seeing previews for it on On Demand. Grace went down like a peach and Hunter went down at 9:00pm so I put the DVD in turned it on and Hunter wanted warm milk I paused the movie right as it had just started. Got dude his warm milk said goodnight and went back to the couch pushed play and started again a minute went by and Hunter said he puked and than I went in his room and he proceeded to puke 3 more times on his bed and on his floor. He had gagged on his milk, lovely. I turned on the bath and put him in and cleaned his floor and put his whole entire bed sheets and blankets in the wash and put new stuff on it. Cleaned him up and put him back in bed and it was 9:30pm. Hunter didn't fall asleep until 10:30pm. I played and paused my movie so many times I can't tell you how many. I ended up finishing the movie at 11:30pm. I really liked the movie I thought it was cute. I give it 3.5 stars! My night didn't stop there. Grace woke up twice during the movie and than all through the night I think I got up 5 times with her. She has two teeth coming in one on the top and one on the bottom. Most of the times when she gets teeth she gets sick. Her issue this time is a snotty nose and coughing. Hopefully tonight it is a better night! I got another movie from Netflix so we will see. So it was a good movie I liked it! Grace is already in bed and she has tylenol and teething tablets on board so hopefully she sleeps the whole night like a peach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment