Sunday, February 14, 2010
I wish!
I wish I could say what I really want to say on my blog! I wish I could tell you all how I REALLY feel and what I am REALLY going through. But nope I can't yet cause I am still processing it all. I will tell you I do not like the word PROCESS! I also don't like the phrase...IT IS WHAT IT IS. I also don't like I AM SORRY cause that can mean so many things that you should be sorry for and what part are you saying your sorry for? Wow, I feel better just getting that out. Today was a good day with the kids just a hard day for the heart but I got through it and powered on cause that is what I gotta do. I wish it could be different but you don't always get what you wish for. So I wish that I keep on making my kiddos smile cause that is my job and goal in life! That is my wish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you and the kids ...g-ma
Post a Comment