I absolutely LOVE....I Run To You by Lady Antebellum! I just bought their CD tonight. I haven't been buying anything for me just trying to be frugle and buy for the kids and I just had to buy this CD! This song should make me sad because it is a love song but it doesn't. It should make me cry but it doesn't. The song to me doesn't make sense I sang the whole song AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS in my car tonight! I wasn't sad. I know it is so confusing I should be sad and hate this song but I love it and now I can sing it anytime Hunter will let me in the car! Maybe even Grace will start singing it since she likes to say the ABC song. I have loved this song since it came out and way before they got a grammy. I am playing it right now on the computer as I type! So I opened up the page insert and this is what it said about the song...
...This song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love! And it is has an irrestible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?...
After reading it now I get why I LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment