Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hurdle #2

Here is Hurdle #2

Larry asked for a seperation the Sunday before Christmas.

Larry asked for a divorce a couple weeks ago.

This week he told me he has feelings for a girl in Canada.

So there you go. I understand why he wants out of this marriage from all he has told me. I get it and accepted it but I was willing to make it work and do everything to get him back and keep us together but he already feel out of love a year ago. My marriage wasn't perfect I am not perfect I didn't do the marriage right I didn't show Larry that yes I do love him and have loved him everyday of our marriage I just didn't show it the way your supposed to. So I take the blame on that one but it doesn't change how hurt I am from learning all this and that he has already replaced me and I was trying to fight for him. I am emotional and physically drained but it doesn't matter about me he says this is what it is and to move on. I am but I am still trying to figure out why he is way ahead of me in this and he hasn't even started the divorce. That is another issue but I am not going to put that in my blog just know that what he is doing about that isn't fair but I know life isn't fair but in my head and heart what he is doing isn't fair or right. I know I haven't mentioned the kids in this whole blog entry cause that is another issue they don't deserve this but to Larry they didn't need to live the lie anymore but I honestly didn't know my life and marriage was a lie. I could go on and on but I won't I am just letting you know where I am at and he is on his way back to Canada today. And I have to start breathing again and try to get strong again. It wasn't a good week at all but I am so glad it is almost over. I am tired of getting hurt and I want to be happy again.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are staying so strong, Alison! Just rememeber-- it takes two people to make a marriage work. It also takes two people for a marriage not to work, so please don't place all of the blame on yourself. I know I've only been married for 2 years but from what I've been through and from what I've heard from other people, marriage is a process. Not everything is easy and we are to love our spouses through thick and thin. At least, that's what we said in our vows. This might be a reminder for myself to print out our vows in a place I see them so when my husband and I are arguing or something I can remind myself of what I promised on our wedding day. Anyway, you are right and no one is perfect. That's where forgiveness comes into place. Blessings to you and the people that are being affected in all of this.