Sunday, February 28, 2010
Overwhelmed
I am so overwhelmed today and I can't seem to make it stop. Everything is hitting me about my life and what is going on. I am so alone but I know that I am not I have the kids, family, and friends. But I have to do this with the kids and know that my life has changed dramatically and my life is not the way it was the last time Larry was here. The jeep is gone he mostly leaves it here when he is gone and in my head I didn't want it here but in my heart it means that he is gone from us completely and his jeep to me was protection for us and now I have to be the main protector for my kids. My family had to mow my lawn and Hunter is already starting to act like he does when Larry leaves and I am overwhelmed to know that he is in Canada and that is a whole another overwhelm that I can't even blog about but it hurts. It sucks. I do not like weekends anymore I do not like my day off anymore because I am overwhelmed the most on those days because I have to be in my house and know that my life is at a stand still and I can't do anything about it and this is so unfair. I need alot of prayer so if you are big time prayers I need it to get through this next week with all the change and to make my mind stop thinking about what Larry is doing and try to move on from all that. I know that this will all get bettert but today is just a hard day. I have to power through this and it is just me and the kids from now on. I get it and I am trying to adjust to it and it will take me awhile for it to settle in especially with the news I got this week. I promise my next blog will be about the kids cause I have pictures of Hunter's first dentist appointment and not about me. Pray, Pray, Pray, please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there are more people praying for you than you realize...hang in there, you will make it through all of this....love, Mom & Wayne
Post a Comment