Yesterday I wasn't going to blog. Why? Why do I need to write down the sorrow's of my life and the coolness of my kids? Then it hit me today, I need to for me, to fill a void, to get it out, to document what goes on in my life and the kiddos. So sorry everyone you get 30 days of blogging! Bloggers have done it in the past during a certain month but why do I have to wait till that month and I have no clue when it is. Larry leaves tomorrow gone for 3 weeks and than returns for who knows how long. I will blog everyday for a month for me and to help me through this. For me! You can read or not read it is up to you. Are you ready? I have blogged 3 post today so I think I meet my quota but I wanted to just blog some things about what I am thinking in my head so here goes...
I love my kids and husband (the latter better figure it out soon).
I have to sell my house and hope to find someone who loves it soon.
I love my family and friends.
Teather, is my best friend and my rock. She gets it and knows when to be there for me and than shows me Larry's side and gets excited for me and gets sad with me.
Davies Clinic is a blessing to be back. God must have done this for a reason. They are my family when I have to work they listen and the support and they give advise and make me realize my wrongs.
I want to take photography classes! A family friend said to something for you and this is what I want to do. I want to take better pictures of my kids and the world around me. Got to look for classes and time.
I love to blog! It fills a void and gets me to put pictures up!
My kids love to play on the bed and get a kick out of it!
Grace is already growing back teeth and she has the funkiest teeth ever but I love her anyways.
Hunter runs to the bathroom when he has to go pee but hasn't officially been potty trained maybe next weekend.
Gotta jet the kids are screaming. Get ready for 30 days of blogs! :-)
added...
I think that Grace will turn out the most stubborn of us all. I have been through all these months with this girl getting a new tooth each month!
Hunter loves to cook and loves his kitchen.
Hunter knows he has to take care of his mama. Sad. And not sad.
Grace loves, loves baths and water. I have to stand back and just let her do her crazy stuff cause she is so dare devilish that I have to let it be and let her be herself even though I don't want to I have to so she can be herself.
I wish that Larry would have come by today since he is home and saw the kids and that I could see him one last time or have him text or email or call since he is home. It makes me think he doesn't care. And that I should realize that this is what he chose and take a hint.
Misha is sad not sure if it is because yesterday with 3 dogs wore her out or what.
I am sleeping in our room again with the nosiest kid of all, Grace. Haven't got any sleep yet and I have done it for 2 nights. The animals are still getting used to it too.
Hunter loves the computer and loves watching cats and Grace loves to sit with him on Larry's desk chair with him and watch cats she says cats, cats, cats.
I can't believe how much Grace can talk and what she says is crazy. I think that she talks so much to give me two voices to hear when it is just me and the kiddos. Love kid talk but would love adult talk better.
Wishes I didn't tell Larry that I wouldn't text him, call him or email him. It is the worst.
Hopes Larry doesn't get used to the single life to much and enjoys it to much while I am taking care of everything and everyone here.
Hope Larry realizes what he has at home.
Loves having all the animals sleep by me at night cause then I am not alone in my bed.
Wishes I could sleep in past 6 am and not get woke up by a kiddo and sleep the whole night through.
Wishes I could go on a vacation either by myself or with Larry and just sleep in and wake up by just waking up.
Wishes I could have a maid, and a chef, and a personal shopper it would make this easier :)
1 comment:
good blog! Blog for you, this is the best way of getting everything out and not having it drag you down!
praying for ya,
love, Mom & Wayne
Post a Comment