Monday, March 29, 2010
larry
I got to step back and put myself in Larry's shoes. He doesn't want to go to Canada anymore. He knows he has to for months and months. He misses his kids like crazy. It is tearing it up inside that he will not get to see his kids grow up for more months now and will not get to hang out with them. He gets to work up in Canada and sleep in a hotel for 3 more weeks and he just wants to be done. Then you put in he doesn't know what to do with his marriage. He finally got to the point where he had to do something and to him this was the only way cause I wasn't listening the other ways, and I honestly wasn't. He has to decide if he wants out so he can find happiness with someone else that he deserves but than he will not be with his kids. He can decide to get back in his marriage and if it doesn't work and goes back to what it was he will never do this again because it was hard the first time. If I was Larry this would not be an easy decision our marriage wasn't the greatest I get that now and I am too scared to death that it will not work because of all that has been said and how our last 7 years have turned out. But not all of it was bad. I really would not like to be in Larry's shoes. He has to be battling some tough thoughts and emotions. Why am I blogging about him? I got what I wanted yesterday I got a text from him last night but he was sad and it was all about the kids. I felt great he texted but than I had to see what he is really going through. Couldn't sleep much just thinking of Larry and what he is going through. Woke up and still was. Basically, yes the kids and I need prayer but Larry needs it the most he is the one suffering the most and maybe a little prayer in his direction will help him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment