Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Air Muesum pictures

My camera photo card isn't working in our computer not sure if it is the computer or the card. Bummer. Here are some pictures my mom downloaded for me from one of the family trips we took to the Air Museum.
Aren't they just to cute! They loved the kid section of the museum I took a cute video of Grace dancing on Monday night but I can't download it :( maybe tomorrow I will figure out my camera problem.

Made a Costco trip tonight. I love Costco I wish I could spend more money there but that is ok. I always take Misha with us cause she likes to go where we go. The bummer part is I don't have room for her and diapers and cat litter but we make do and I pile it around her she probably loves it.

Missed both hail storms this afternoon/evening! Came home after work missed the hail came home after Costco missed the hail again it must have hailed alot cause it looked like snow on the road and I was the first car to go up our hill on it.

Started reading my next book. Signed up for my beginner photography class. Figured out my budget. Have a call into the realtor. Called all my friends who have left messages. Getting things checked off my list. Just got to be better at potty training dude and keep up with the laundry. More dental surgery tomorrow on 2 more cavities but at least I know what is going to happen. Hopefully my ear isn't numb again for 2 days. Grace can climb onto the kitchen chairs and loves to sit on them and then climb up on the table. She thinks she is the funniest thing sitting in the middle of it. Hunter is getting better with his sentences and getting better with his manners just depends on the day. He is making facial expressions when he talks and when he is thinking of what to say. Pretty funny. He is getting more emotional when he is very sad about something he gets sad very quick and it is heart breaking cause you know he is hurting. So now I can tell the fake and real cries from this new heart breaking cry. Misha is finally recovered from her playdate with 3 dogs on Saturday.

I started putting lotion on Hunter's feet at night while he was watching his Little Einstein about 2 weeks ago and been doing it almost everynight since. Two of his toes on the tips were cracking and he kept picking at them so I put lotion on his feet and he loved it. I was putting on some not great smelling lotion that I got at Trader Joe's and I am not a great fan of the smell and I would have to wash my hands cause it was on mine. Well one evening when Larry was here to hang out with the kids and Hunter was almost going to bed he asked me to put lotion on his feet so I did and I told Larry I wanted to put my girly smelling lotion on him but I didn't think he would like that and Larry said he didn't care. So tonight I put on my girly stuff on his feet! He has beautiful Victoria Secret Pear lotion on his feet and toe toes! He smells so good and so does my hands! Not sure if Larry will like it but we smell good here and the house smells good! :)

3 comments:

The Elliotts said...

Great job Al! You are a great mama!!! :-) Sending hugs your way!

Mom said...

Glad you signed up for class! Should be fun. Miss Grace and I played the "Look I'm on the top of the table" game five times today! She knew she was in trouble when I say her entire name plus the last name! Hunter echoed my yells too..it was hilarious until Miss G. cried.

Keep up the great work!

Mom said...

Love the pics....better not let Grandpa Gary see these...he'll be having Grace and Hunter building air planes before you know it!