Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another song!

Isn't it weird how a song can just help you? Here is another song that I actually heard the words yesterday in my car during the chit chat of my kiddos. It is from the Lady Antebellum album. It is the last song on the album called One Day You Will.

Here is what the writer said about it...This song was a real departure for us as writers. We usually tend to write about relationships . It was nice to write a song that inspired and uplifted us, and hopefully it'll do the same for you...
...............
One Day You Will
Lyrics by Lady Antebellum
You feel like you're falling backwards
Like you're slippin' through the cracks
Like no one would even notice
If you left this town and never came back
You walk outside and all you see is rain
You look inside and all you feel is pain
And you can't see it now
But down the road the sun is shining
In every cloud there's a silver lining
Just keep holding on (just keep holding on)
And every heartache makes you stronger
But it won't be much longer
You'll find love, you'll find peace
And the you you're meant to be
I know right now that's not the way you feel
But one day you will
You wake up every morning and ask yourself
What am I doing here anyway
With the weight of all those disappointments
Whispering in your ear
You're just barely hanging by a thread
You wanna scream but you're down to your last breath
And you don't know it yet
Find the strenth to rise above
You will
Find just what you're made of, you're made of
One day you will
oh one day you will
...............
How come this writer gets it and gets what is going on in my head, life, heart, and soul? Isn't it crazy how a song just says it all? Does this song help you like it helps me? I hope so. It helps me with the lies, the heartache, the unknown, the craziness, the overwhelming pain and thoughts. I just hope that maybe through all this crap of my life that maybe, just maybe one day I will be happy and love the way I was supposed to and will find the strength cause right now my life is unbalanced, uncertain, and I have to think of five little lives...my kids, Misha cause Misha is my protector and my first real live thing that I raised and my cats. All animals are around me as I type this. Lucy is in back of me on the chair and Misha and Kramer are on the rug in back of me. They are part of me and they are used to me always being here for them. And than I gotta make sure that I make me stronger to get through all this disappointment and rise above it all. So maybe some day I will...be happy, be loved, be me.

No comments: